Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Day

We wanted to thank everyone for all of the great gifts and clothes that the boys received for Christmas. They are definitely dressing in style. I dread picking out what they are going to wear in the mornings because they have so many cute clothes I can not decide what I want them to wear. They both have been getting great use out of their new toys as well. We enjoyed all of the time we spent with our family thanks Grandma T & Aunt Mel for having us over as well as Debbie and Diane. The time spent with you all was very enjoyable. It is always nice to catch up and we hope to see you soon.

Ethan checking out all of the presents santa left



All done!

Hanging out at Great Grandma's house


Brody checking out his new toy

My adorable cousin Jordan

0 comments: