Friday, February 13, 2009

Caelum Tristan

Caelum was born at Chandler Regional Hospital on Wednesday February 11th at 7:53am. He is happy and healthy as can be. He weighted 6 pounds 15 ounces at birth and is 20 inches long. We are so happy to announce not only does he have hair but it is red. I have been breastfeeding, Praise God, it could not be going better. Caelum latches on right away and eats from 20 to 25 minutes on each side. I am so thankful it has had a good start because this is something I really wanted to do but I know it does not always come so easy to some moms. Caelum and I were both discharged from the hospital this afternoon and have been home for about 10 hours now and things have gone great! Ethan was so excited to see him and finally have him home. Brody was not so sure of him at first but warmed up after 45 minutes or so. Bruce and Dozer both get nervous when he grunts or cries. Dozer will tilt his head back and fourth while he barks or cries along with him. Other than that we are all home and adjusting well. We feel our family is complete now (which is a good thing since we tied the knot) and are so happy to have been blessed with three amazing boys. Darren will be home for the next two weeks so we look forward to and welcome visitors as long as you do not have a cold or have not had one within the past week. RSV is very bad right now and we do not want to risk our little bundle of joy's health in anyway. I have attached a few pictures below:

A Couple of minutes after he was born



Holding Caelum for the First Time
Ethan holding and giving Caelum kisses for the first time More kisses
Spending Time with my Brody Butt
Chelsey Meeting Caelum for the First Time

Just Got Home Brody Spending Time with Dada
Boys Rough Housing
Testing Out His Glider

Aunt Tangi Welcomed Him Home

1 comments:

Nichole said...

CONGRATS ON BABY CAELUM HE SO CUTE AND I LOVE HIS RED HAIR!!! YOUR BOYS ARE SO ADORIABLE.