Friday, June 19, 2009

Rosselli Boys Update

It has been a while since I have done an update on the boys. So here are a few recent pictures of them. They are all doing very well and growing too fast! Ethan is learning so much everyday. He is now 2 years and 10 months. He is doing so well learning his letters. So far he knows D, C, E, A, W, S, K. Brody is now 16 months. He is talking all of the time and loves saying "I did it!" Caelum is ALREADY 4 months old!!! He coo's and smiles non stop. He has started rolling over and LOVES to be on his tummy. Here are my handsome boys:

Look at those eyes.
Caelum getting toooo big!








Brody loves his Caelum!

Lucky Boys! They got their mama's eyes!!

Rolling Over



I LOVE this picture!!!!


Kisses
So BIG!

They love this table!

Thanks Grandma! Boys having a Snack together

While hanging out with Nana Ethan got this cool CARS hat. He loves it and talks about it all of the time. He loves wearing it with his matching CARS pjs that Darren and I got him.

0 comments: