Monday, August 25, 2008

Ethan's Big Boy Bed and Brody's Nursery

Darren and I recently decided it was time to make some room changes for our growing boys. Brody has been sleeping in a pack n play in our room. I love having him in there because he is my baby and I don't want him to grow up. He loves cuddling up with his dad in the early mornings before he heads off to work.

Ethan has still been sleeping in a crib and his room hasn't really changed much since he was born. I started scouring craigslist for some good deals. I found a new toddler bed that matched Ethan's furniture perfectly. We also got a great deal on a dresser. This allowed us to move Ethan's crib and changing table into Brody's room. I was able to find a great deal on a beautiful Malawi Animals Nursery Set that included: crib bedding, wallpaper border, rug, toy box, wall hangings, hooks, 2 diaper stackers, a mobile, and a valance. It’s perfect and I love it! You have got to love craigslist! As nervous as we were, Ethan has taken so well to sleeping in a "big boy" bed. Although, we have to say it was a little odd to have Ethan come walking in our room 6am Sunday morning saying "Ethan’s awake, Ethan’s awake." As for Brody, he is loving his new bed and has never slept better! Take a look at their new rooms:



Oops, as you can see we need to get more wallpaper border! HEHE








0 comments: