Friday, May 15, 2009

Ethan is Potty Trained!

Ethan has been completely potty trained since Monday May 11th. He only had two accidents from start to finish and that was the morning of his first whole day in big boy underwear. I think he was just not used to being in them. Anyway, he has not had an accident this whole week since Monday. We are so proud of him! I knew when he was ready he would let us know. Since we were patient and waited it was as easy as 1, 2, 3! He is only wearing diapers when he takes a nap or goes to sleep. Next week I am only going to put him in diapers when he goes to bed because his diapers have been dry the past two days after he wakes up from his nap. We really didn't feel it would be appropriate to take any potty pictures so there will be none for this post. Hope all is well with everybody! I am sure we will see some of you at Logan's 2nd Birthday Party this weekend!

0 comments: