I have been taking Dozer to the dog park just about every night for an hour. He gets along with all of the other dogs so great, I hate making him leave because he gets so sad. After a lot of thought we decided to get a friend for Dozer. Now we had to decide on what we wanted to get. Darren wanted an English bull dog and I wanted a boxer. Well engligh bulldogs are too expensive and boxers are way to hyper. Anyway we found the perfect match for our family. Meet our newest and last family member, Durby. He is a 4 month old valley bulldog which is an english bulldog and a boxer mix. There is no better mix than that! He is not as lazy as a bulldog but not as hyper as a boxer. It worked out perfect! He is great with the kids!! We are so happy with him and already love him so much! Thanks Tammy!!
He's the one on the left
Friday, May 8, 2009
What? Valley Bulldog...No Way!
Posted by The Rossellis at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment