Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Disneyland

Darren and I have been wanting to take the boys to Disneyland for a while now. Last week we decided to book a last second trip since I will be starting school in a couple of weeks. We left early Friday morning and spent the next three days with Mickey Mouse. The boys all seemed to have a great time. I don't know what Ethan loved more between meeting the characters and the roller coasters. Brody and Caelum were both troopers with the lack of sleep and long days. Take a minute to enjoy the picures below:

The boys on the ride to CA





Mouth full of churro
Relaxing in Mickey's house


Caelum drinking out of my water bottle Happiest baby on earth
Uncle Seth and Caelum


Making waffles
Eating Waffles




On the shuttle to Disney







Uncle Seth giving Ethan a lift
Brody was so excited to meet Lightning McQueen and Mater too
Darren and the boys waiting for the shuttle
Ethan fell asleep on our way back to the hotel
Ethan couldn't wait to see Mickey
The boys sharing an apple

Brody after waking up
Darren and Caelum after waking up
Seth, not happy, after being woke up by Ethan
Ethan being goofy with Uncle SethBrody being goofy
Waiting for the shuttle
Caelum sitting like a big boy
My brother, Seth, and I All of usSeth driving on Autopia with Brody
Ethan driving me in Autopia
Ethan driving
Mad because the steering wheel kept turning Ethan taking a nap on the Disney Railroad
My baby boy and I

0 comments: