Monday, November 16, 2009

Unbelieveable Garage Saleing Deals

Jen, a friend of mine, and I have made an early morning tradition every Saturday to go Garage Saleing. It's so nice to go out and enjoy the cool early mornings talking and shopping for cheap! Anyway, I was so excited about the deal I got at one yard sale, I wanted to share with everybody. I got a 10 PIECE patio set that included 4 patio chairs, 2 swivil chairs, 2 foot rests, a lounge chair, AND a swing all for $50. The set looks as if I just took it out of a box, no stains, tears or even fading from the sun. Not to mention it's super comftorable. Now on for the best part of this sale. When we went back to pick up our second load of the set the guy told us if we bought this little patio table for $2 we could have everything that was on another table. Well the other table had a brand new 7" Digital Picture Frame (they sell for over $100 in stores), a real nice Garmin GPS, some flowers in vases, Halloween decorations, a little brown lamp, and so much more. I really felt like I was ripping the people off getting all of that stuff for FREE.

The little table in the middle is what got me all of the free stuff!!






0 comments: